Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye, 2010!

I have to say that 2010 was spectacular. Nothing out-of-this-world extraordinary happened (except, of course, getting pregnant. again.). I think our Christmas card summed up 2010 very well. I didn't send out a ton of cards, just the 50 free ones that I got from Shutterfly. So, if you didn't get one of our cards, don't feel bad. I'll recap 2010 with our Top Events:

Alabama won the National Championship in college football!

Katie ran the Nashville Half-Marathon in April with her dad!

Eric became Chief Resident of Ophthalmology.

Caroline turned 1 on May 5th and started walking at 14 months.

We took our first vacation as a family of 3 to Destin, FL. Caroline hated the beach and the pool. Fun times.

Found out that Caroline is going to be a big sister! (a boy to come in March!!)

Eric matched at UAB for a Glaucoma fellowship, so we'll be in Birmingham for at least one more year!!

We are very healthy and very happy! We can't wait for 2011 to welcome one more member to our family!

No comments: