Well, it's December and it has officially gotten colder in B'ham. Our cars have been frosted over almost every morning this week. Yes, it warms up to about 60 during the day, but mornings and evenings are cold. Tree is up, fireplace is on, I love this time of year (well, i could do without the cold weather)...
First pair of Christmas jammies! Love them!!!
This girl LOVES a book. She even says the word "book" now!!
I had to post this picture b/c it was the first real meal I have cooked in months! I was proud! AND it was delicious!!!
Our new double jogger came Fed Ex the other day! The second Eric had it out, C was wanting in it. We won't talk about the fit she threw when E took her out of it.
Some of Caroline's new toys have become our seasonings. She lines them all up and plays with them. Reminds me of when Kaci and I were little and we played school with Salt Water Taffy from Silver Dollar City. A few new words in C's vocabulary: a crazy variation of Bailey pronounced "aaaa-e-e-e-e-", another weird variation of Shiloh that sounds like "hi-lo", "book", "poo-poo", "down", "tree", "bath" (without the "th"), "night-night", a variation of cheese that sounds like "deeze". She says Gee-Gee" for Jesus on her mov ie. I'm sure there's a few more. Her vocabulary has exploded lately!
1 comment:
I love the jammies with the reindeer on the butt! So cute!
Post a Comment