I have been prepping Caroline for about a week now on Santa Claus. I have been showing her pictures and even watched You Tube videos of him. We took her to the mall today and she was excited to see Santa from afar. She kept pointing to him and for some reason called him "Dada". When we were next in line she was still all smiles. It wasn't until I handed her over to Santa that this occurred...
As she is screaming her head off, we couldn't help but laugh at this scene. Surely they see this all the time, but the entire duration we waited in line, nobody else cried. Honestly, I wanted a picture like this. I think it's adorable to have an "I Hate Santa" picture like this one. Oh and she wasn't too traumatized by this b/c she was fine as soon as she was back in Mommy's arms.
Oh, and what a deal! ONLY $16 for one picture of Santa! Ha. Rip-off!
Sunday, December 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Remy also was not a fan of Santa this year! I think it is a right of passage for a kid to have at least one "I hate Santa" photo. After our encounter we went shopping and some of the stores had their own Santa. Remy would whine as we passed each one of them... he didn't understand why Santa was following him! Merry Christmas, miss you all!
Post a Comment