Friday, December 17, 2010

Wobbler Party...

I'm a good mommy and cancelled my nail appointment, so that I could attend Caroline's Christmas party at school (yes, i thought about being selfish.). She was so excited to see me and it made it all worth it to be there! The little girl in the red bow next to her is named Caroline as well!

So, my camera stinks and she was actually smiling into the camera and it took a terrible picture. Go figure. Someday Santa will need to bring me a really good camera!

She seemed so excited to see Mommy at her school that she kept pointing to me and saying "Mama". It was pretty cute. I was afraid that she'd see me and would want to leave.

Her plate of _________??? I think it was oranges, cheese, cheez curls, pink wafer thing, cotton candy, and chocolate. She didn't eat any of it b/c she was too busy pointing at me and smiling. Too sweet.

...and then I ran to get my phone out of my purse to get a video of her and she wasn't so happy anymore. Of course, the second I returned she started smiling. Little stinker.

No comments: