Sunday, December 12, 2010

Bethalto Weekend!

I have been bad about updating the blog lately, but in my defense, I've been super busy. On Friday, Caroline and I flew to St. Louis to spend the weekend in Bethalto. Friday was my sister's birthday. Saturday was my best friend Jennifer's baby shower! Saturday night we all hung out at my parent's and we flew back home on Sunday.

I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking.

Katie- 26 weeks pregnant. Kaci- 17 weeks pregnant. Both BOYS!

My sweet Sister-in-Law Courtney drove from Kansas City for a quick visit!

Playing with Mamaw

Caroline with her 4 Grandparents.

Jen's Baby Shower at Bella Milano
Carrie, Amy, Me, Jen, & Bobbi (high school friends)

About the best I got of the two cousins!

Another belly shot! This was Kaci's birthday!!

Jen and I at her beautiful baby shower!



Gigi and Caro!!

No comments: