Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!

One of the many perks of being a teacher is this wonderful, terrific, and fantastic Christmas Break that lasts for two whole weeks! Can you tell I'm excited? Yesterday, I took Caroline to daycare and I went and finished all our errands! We are officially ready to be with our families in IL! Caroline and I head out tomorrow and Eric will join us shortly after. We have lots planned while we're home, but I think our main goal will be to try and stay WARM! It's going to be really cold while we're there. Brrrrr. At least this year we are leaving the dogs at "The Pawms" pet resort and they won't be with us in IL. It gets quite cold taking them out first thing in the morning and before bed!  Hopefully they'll have a good time at the "resort".

No pictures with this post, but wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and we hope y'all get to spend a lot of quality time with your families! I know we're very blessed and thank God for it everyday!

Love to you all!

No comments: