
3 friends; Baby, Tad, and Frosty
Today, I haven't even left the house. It's actually quite nice to just relax and play at home. I have to show some pictures of one of Caroline's new favorite things...Frosty the Snowman. My mom came down last weekend and brought this really cool book from Hallmark that her and my dad recorded their voices reading Frosty the Snowman. They also bought her a dancing Frosty that sings and dances in circles. She carried that thing around the house the majority of the day. Too cute. Caroline has another new favorite thing: foam blocks! Mamaw and Grandpa brought a bag of 200 blocks with them at Thanksgiving. We decided that Caroline was quite smart as she was sorting them by shapes. She was putting the cylinders in a pile and separated the rectangular prisms from the other shapes. Soon we'll have her sorting them by color and size!

I was pretty excited to find these picture frame stocking holders at Kohl's. Pottery Barn had them when we bought our stockings from there, but they were $30 each!! Kohl's had them for $19.99 each--60% off, plus I was able to use a 15% off coupon!
She's not quite sure what to think of the tree. Last year, she wasn't mobile at all, so this year I thought she'd be all in the tree. However, she'd rather sit back and just point at it and say "Tree". She's not brave enough yet to go up and touch it. I'm sure it won't take her long, though. She calls all the ornaments on the tree "ball".
Christmas is going to be A LOT of fun this year!!
No comments:
Post a Comment