Despite the fact that Caroline is teething (OMG! when do they get all their teeth? Dad W??!!), I managed to snap a few cute pics of her this week...

We downloaded the "Toddler Lock" application to our phones. She has a blast with all the colors and shapes. It was entertaining her last night. If you can tell by her sweet little cheeks, she is grinning from ear to ear!

At school on Fridays they have "College Team Day", so C wore her Bama dress that Gigi made for her.

It's not easy to capture her smiles on camera anymore. This was the best I could get.

Still loves her car, but it needs a seat belt, b/c now she tries to climb out the front or sides.

We're finishing up at Publix. Let me preface this quick story by telling y'all that I L.O.V.E. Publix. Love it. Everytime there is a Publix commercial, I have to comment on how happy that place makes me. Anyway, they always push your cart out to your car, put your groceries in your trunk, and then take the cart back inside for you (how amazing!). Well, Caroline DOES. NOT. LIKE. WHEN. THEY. DO. THIS. She always thinks they are taking her away from me. She gets very squirmy as they are putting the groceries in the cart. In this picture, she is getting ready to cry her little eyes out. Stranger Danger! Too bad Mommy loves these strangers at Publix (even though I puked all over their floor a few weeks ago. Gotta love pregnancy!)
No comments:
Post a Comment