We have nothing blue in our house at the moment, but it looks like we'll be seeing lots of it in the near future!! Caroline is going to have a little brother! I could have bet $1,000 that we were having another girl. But, we are obviously ecstatic about having a baby boy in our family! Eric will have someone to play xbox with while Caroline and I shop for tutus and glittery shoes!
No great pictures to post, but these are pretty cute:

Just left the doctor's office. Clearly, finding out she's going to have a brother wore her out!

She was an angel at the doctor and was very excited to see the baby on the ultrasound machine! Daddy was pretty excited to see that he is going to have a son!!
2 comments:
Yea!!! So funny because we all thought it would be another girl. Boys are so fun though! Congrats!
I'm so excited for you!! Caroline is such a pretty little girl, so I have no doubt you'll have one handsome little boy, too!
Post a Comment