Saturday, October 23, 2010

18 Month Photos

This morning I took Caroline to Portrait Innovations to attempt at getting some 18 month photos of her. She has never been to a photo studio before. I made the mistake of letting her play at their really cool Lego table before we had our pictures taken and when I pulled her away she cried her little eyes out for a solid 15 minutes. I had to play Miley Cyrus on my phone and give her snacks. Then, she clutched the snack cup so hard that she is holding it in the pink/green outfit pictures. Whatever. I was definitely not going to win that battle. I am going to post the 6 poses that I ordered and then I posted a link to the entire album if you want to see them all. For as big of a stinker as she was, I think there were some cute ones.















Click this picture to take you to the entire album:

18 Months

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Definitely got some cute ones! Love that she's holding her snack cup :)

Cortney said...

These pictures are super cute! I've heard great things about Portrait Innovations. I'm sure I'll be going there myself! : )