This blog is almost always about Caroline. Of course. But, I have a few exciting things to share about my family that I figured I could blog about!
My sister, Kaci, is having a baby, too!! She has a 4.5 year old, Avery and will welcome a new sweet little addition to our family in May! I'm hoping she has a girl, so that somebody can wear the 900 tubs of clothes that I have saved from Caroline!
Congratulations to my sister!!! Aunt Katie, Uncle Eric, Cousin Caroline, and Cousin Baby W can't wait to meet Baby Beatty!
My family is from a small town in IL along the Mississippi River. They've always lived there and probably always will. Eric and I were the rebels who moved away. Well, my brother Kraig and his wife Michelle are also feeling rebellious as they are moving to Charlotte, NC NEXT WEEK! Michelle accepted a promotion within her company and it is bringing her all the way out East. They are super excited for a change and we'll have a new fun place to go visit! Congratulations to Michelle!! We love you guys!
CONGRATULATIONS to my dad and brother-in-law Mark for running a FULL marathon a couple weeks ago!! They ran 26.2 miles. I can't even imagine. That 13.1 was pure torture to me. I am proud of them. They must have enjoyed it b/c they're planning on running another one in the Spring. Too bad I'm pregnant or I'd have to join them. Not.
I can't have a post without talking about Caroline at least a little bit. We have a big Halloween party to go to this weekend and our little Monkey will be all dressed up in her costume and ready for some fun! Of course I'll post pictures after the party!
No photos on this post. Sorry.
Friday, October 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment