On Saturday, Eric had to go to the hospital to check on a patient for a few minutes, so Caroline and I went with him, so we could then check out the new Railroad Park that is downtown B'ham. We loved it!! Caroline had so much fun on the playground that I'm not joking when I tell you that we had to pull her out of there kicking and screaming. It probably looked like she was being kidnapped. Once she calmed down she had fun climbing up and down some steps and just running around (always in the opposite direction we wanted her to go. Of course.). I don't think we'll drive downtown just to go to the park, but if we happen to be down there, we will!
Wee-Wee-Wee. Eric thought this might be just a big ol rocking chair for her (which she absolutely loves.)



No comments:
Post a Comment