This is going to be a pretty random post. Just warning you. I always talk about Caroline, so thought I'd talk about pregnancy just a bit. I'm about 20 weeks along now--half-way-there! It's going by much faster than the first pregnancy and most of the time I couldn't even tell you how far along I am. I love the ticker at the top of the blog! This pregnancy started out the same way as with Caroline...nauseous and vomiting all the time. With Caroline it stopped around 14 weeks and I felt back to normal. That has yet to happen with Baby Cole. I still get sick in the mornings and mostly in the evenings. Luckily, during the day I've been feeling okay. So far, I haven't gained much weight at all. But, I do have a big belly poking out. We are thrilled and anxiously anticipate a baby boy in our family.
This picture is so cute because she loves to be in Eric's arms in the morning while he's getting ready. He was brushing his teeth and Caroline kept opening her mouth wide and going "Ahhh" like it was her turn to get her teeth brushed. Too cute. She has a love/hate relationship with the toothbrush. Most nights she loves having it done, some nights she just tolerates it, and others she wants NO part of it.
This little girl INSISTS on having shoes on. This morning she brought me her socks, so I put them on. Then she could only find one shoe, so I put that on. She was perfectly content just wearing one shoe around the house. Then she grabbed a coaster off the table and kept putting her water on the coaster. She must see Momma and Daddy doing that.
Just a cute picture!
Once again, no caption necessary. Happy little thing!
We've had a busy week full of Halloween parties and other fun. Caroline has been a monkey most of the time, but yesterday we decided to put her in her pink "Dr. Wigton" scrubs to wear to school. They are comfortable and adorable.
1 comment:
Oh my gosh. The scrub pic is too cute!!!
Post a Comment