Caroline has had a tough time saying goodbye/letting go of me each morning. Absolutely breaks my heart. She's been home with me since March, so I dont know if she even remembers her last daycare. However when I pick her up in the afternoons she is having fun. They've told me she only asks for me for about 10 minutes and then moves on to what they are doing. It's so funny to see her sitting in a circle having story time and actually sitting there! She is so BUSY!
Cole is in a cute little room with pictures everywhere. He did his first art project on his first day! He's so smart! :o) They are fantastic with him and I know he's in great hands. He will stay in Infant 1 until he is mobile, which might be by Christmas!! Whoa. I don't want to think about that.
The school has Parent Orientation tomorrow night, so we'll drop the kids off in a room for babysitting while we explore the school and learn all about Infant 1 and Toddler2!
I haven't taken any pictures in several days, but will before the weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment