Thursday, August 11, 2011

Liquid Gold

Well it seems the formula drama is over. For now, at least. We finally found a formula that Cole tolerates. I affectionately nicknamed it "liquid gold". Thinking back to how stingy I was with wasting breastmilk and referring to that as "liquid gold" makes me laugh. Breastmilk was FREE! Formula, not so much! So, we've known all along that Cole was just a tad rotten. The formula that he likes the best is the most expensive one they sell (Similac Alimentum)! Of course. I have to say that Similac has been amazing. I've called a few times now with questions about their products and they have mailed me extra coupons, etc. Not only does Cole have to have the most expensive formula on the market, he only likes the liquid formula (ready-made). All in all, I don't think it's that much more than the powder since Similac has so many coupons. I got smart and signed all my co-workers up for the Similac Strong Moms program, so they can give me coupons. My mom and Eric's mom are also signed up, so the coupons definitely help!
We cancelled the Upper GI scheduled for today since this formula has reduced the number of spit-ups greatly. He still spits up, but not near the quantity as the past few weeks on regular formula.

Photobucket

No comments: