Saturday, August 6, 2011

Pretty Pink Toes & Choc Choc Tree

This is the 30 minutes that the kids were sitting still and well behaved, so I could get on the treadmill!

Caroline has the best daddy in the world. They have a deal that if she lets him brush her teeth (which is still such a battle) that he will paint her toes. How sweet! Yes, sometimes they paint toes everynight, but let's be real--she's not good about teeth each night. She calls her feet "pretty pink toes". She is even known to say "pretty pink toes go bye bye". HA. She definitely always has better looking toes than I do!

Dancing to her "movie" while Mommy is on the treadmill.

Ok, I have figured out what Caroline is going to be for Halloween. How cheap & perfect for her--She will be Dora! I just need to find a purple shirt, red shorts, and a purple backpack!! I better start looking while these things are in season. Ok, Caroline LOVES Dora, but now she will ONLY watch the one episode about a Chocolate Tree. I am sooooooooo sick of this episode and the song all about the chocolate tree. However, she just lights up when it is on. She can't stand when "Map" is singing his song and will bring me the remote to fast forward through the Map. She only likes to see Dora and her sidekick "Boots". Must find a stuffed animal Boots for her costume! Oh and I guess a wig. This little blondie won't pass for Dora!
(notice the chocolate tree in the background of the picture. Dora "did it"!!)

Photobucket

No comments: