Saturday, July 30, 2011
Cole's 4 Month Appointment...
Cole had his 4 month appointment on Wednesday (11 days after he turned 4 months). He weighs 15lbs. 4oz. and was 25.5 inches long (I think!). He is 50th Percentile for both. He seems soooo big to me, but I'm comparing him to Caroline who was always such a peanut. We started rice cereal/oatmeal a few weeks ago and have now begun introducing fruits. He has had pears & apples so far! I stocked up on fruits & veggies at the grocery store yesterday, so we'll soon try some sweet potatoes, green beans, & peas! Oh my!! The poor baby had 4 shots plus an oral vaccine. I'm glad Mamaw was there to help! Cole had a minor accident and exploded in his diaper all over my pants. We told the doctor that it happened and then he stuck his hand right in his diaper. GAARRROSSSS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment