Saturday, August 27, 2011

Birthdays & Daycare

Eric turned 30 and I turned 29 this week! I had a fantastic day at school! I was spoiled by my sweet second graders and their parents. I have the BEST teaching job in the world. I know it!!

Cole and Caroline are doing GREAT!! Daycare has been soooo good for Cole. He is no longer that needy, high-maintenance lil thing that constantly needs held. In fact, he barely ever even fusses. He has done a complete 180 and is the happiest, sweetest little thing ever.
Caroline fusses when I drop her off in the morning and shouts for me, but by the time I drop off Cole in his room and walk back by her room, she is fine. She likes to put on a show for mommy every morning. She is having terrific days at school, though. She stays dry all day and uses their potty. She comes home and sings songs and can even sing her ABC's. She skips "I,J,K" and probably a couple other random letters, but it is adorable. At the end of the song she even says "Now I know ABCs". You can tell they sing that song at school along with "Old MacDonald". We know she is having a blast and that is comforting to us!
I've had a little bit of a tough transition back to work just with balancing running a classroom and having 2 kids that I cannot wait to go pick up after school. It's been hard with a new math program and just having things ready for the next morning, but I've had to learn that my 2 babies take priority!
Speaking of my 2 babies...here is 1 of them....


He is getting so big and his hair has definitely turned blonde! I think he's going to look like Caroline.


Photobucket

No comments: