Sunday, August 28, 2011

About Cole at 5 Months

*I meant to type all this up when I posted his 5 month picture, but didn't have time....

Cole turned 5 months old on August 16th. He weighed 15lbs 8oz as of August 5th. Cole is now taking 5 bottles a day with about 5oz in each bottle and eats 3 meals a day of baby food. His favorites are any of the fruits and his favorite veggie is Sweet Potatoes. He's not a huge fan of the green veggies, but tolerates them.

On weekdays Cole goes to bed about 6:30pm and I wake him up at 6:30am to give him his first bottle and get to "school". He is definitely on a good nighttime routine with bath between 6 and 6:15 everynight and I give him his bottle at 6:30 and he immediately goes to sleep. This is definitely hard to have baths done by 6:30 everynight b/c that means dinner needs to be cooked, served, and cleaned up by then!

Cole loves his Jumperoo and loves to just lay on the floor and play with "Sophie the Giraffe". He enjoys tummy time, but most of all LOVES to watch his big sister Caroline. She thoroughly enjoys entertaining him, too. He is seriously the happiest baby ever and just smiles at you all the time.

He rolls over and is very close to sitting up by himself. He giggles and smiles all the time and it's the sweetest sound in the world!!

As soon as I stopped nursing Cole at the very beginning of August, I finally got him to take a pacifier. That has been life-changing! We have about 20 of the Nuk pacis, but he really only likes the MAM ones. Whatever works!

And here's our sweetie at 5 months (yes, I'm posting this pic again.)




Photobucket

2 comments:

hughesfamily said...

Holy c

hughesfamily said...

Sorry! Holy cow. You have perfect kids. I cannot imagine. Wow. I need some of yours and eric's DNA to borrow! I would not know what to do if lily had ever slept even 11 hours one night. Ever. Oh,... You have super cute kids, too!!! :) cutie!