
We bought the Family Membership at the Zoo for $80 and it includes free passes to ride the train, Carousel, Children's Zoo area, parking, and other areas that cost money. We went on Sunday for our third time and the kids seemed to enjoy it much more this time than any other time. Cole, now 18 months, is really talking more and noticing his surroundings. He's so much fun to be around!
Blogging on my phone puts these pictures completely out of order, but that's okay. Caroline LOVED gymnastics on Friday. She was timid for the first couple minutes, but really enjoyed the backbends, back walkovers, balance beam, and hurdles. She LOVED the trampoline, too. I noticed her being a tad defiant as the class left the trampolines to do something else and I saw Caroline sprint back to the trampoline to take one more quick jump. Ha.
Cole washed this one spot on daddy's car for about 10 minutes. I'm sure that was one extra clean spot!
![]() Hurdles, or something like that. |
Zoo time!!
Penguin house!!! Burrrrr....
Up close and personal with a billy goat.
Baaaahhhh.






No comments:
Post a Comment