The adventures of staying home have continued. Caroline still LOVES preschool and has a best friend named Zoey and a boyfriend named Shane. Zoey and Caroline met at Bible School back in June and coincidently are in the same preschool class in the same town! Caroline also started gymnastics this past Friday. It didn't exactly go as I anticipated. She was very sheepish about going into the huge gymnasium and after only a few minutes of tears, she went in with the other kids. However, she did not participate. I was praying that she was just being bashful and not being the defiant child in class (grrrrr...). However, she smiled for the majority of the time and we could tell she desperately wanted to participate, but wouldn't. (once again, grrrr.). I think next Friday she'll participate b/c she LOVES tumbling. She's been doing somersaults all over the yard for two weeks now. The girl can jump and manuever like no other. I think she may be a gymnast, if she just particpates! :o)
I hope I'm not jinxing it, but Cole seems to be calming down a lot. I told him the other day that 18 months was my favorite age of his big sister and he has some adjusting to do in his behavior. He must be listening!? He'll be 18 months tomorrow and he is still incredibly busy, but not quite as high strung!? I'll have to do an 18 month post on him as I tried to take some pics of him over at the University a couple days ago. Not sure how they turned out.
I was registered for a Photoshop class, but it was cancelled due to lack of participants. Is anyone good at Photoshop Elements?? I desperately want to learn to edit my photos. In the meantime, I am super busy working on a million different projects. Will post about some of my new creations soon!
Seriously, Cole!!! GET OFF THE TABLE!!!
So sweet!
Excitedly watching Sissy "tumble".
LOVE!
Caroline is petrified of the mower, but Cole is fascinated by it.
We went to the Balloon Glow in Forest Park last night with my mom, Eric's parents, the kids, and our dear friends The Schells. I have more pictures on my camera that I will upload soon. We met Jon and Merrica in medical school and they headed North for Ophthalmology residency and fellowship. We are so glad to be back near each other again!!
There's not a whole lot sweeter than a baby in footed pjs. PRECIOUS!
Yep, everyone else is having a ball participating. That's my child in the middle.
Cole FINALLY enjoys playing at the Y while I exercise. Thank goodness!!!
Do you think they have enough outdoor toys??
Caroline enjoys cutting with her little purple scissors. Apparently a lot. She cut Cole's hair and then cut Barbie's hair.
Minutes before she fell out and hit her head. Always into trouble!
While mommy worked on projects, she enjoyed painting!
Daredevil!!!
















No comments:
Post a Comment