Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Obese Dogs & Cute Kids!

 
The kids have become obsessed with getting water and ice out of the refrigerator door. Caroline is obsessed with random stuff, so of course when she found this "cup", she drank out of it for a couple days.
 
 
This is how it is every single time the kids are eating. Bailey trying to get food from Cole. Cole throwing food to them. Then the dogs end up extremely fat.
Put them in their cage while they eat? No. Because they bark so loud I'd rather them be beggars and get fat.
 
 
While our dogs are clearly very annoying, they are also amazing sports around here. Cole rides the dogs all over the place and they put up with a lot.
 
 
Eric took Caroline to get ice cream the other night and they came home by 7pm. She immediately fell asleep on my shoulder. That's my look of total shock!
 
Not sure if this is blog appropriate, but I thought it was way too cute not to share!!
Sweetest boy in the world!!!!! I am LOVING staying home. I wasn't so sure about a month ago, but I can finally say that I'm truly enjoying it. If only the house cleaning fairy would make her grand entrance, I'd REALLY love it!
 
New food=a trough. Yummy! It's even diet food for these chubby little girls.

We got rain!! We got rain!!! Eric said that when your little girl asks you to go dance in the rain with her, you can't say no. Very true, darling. They did their rain dance for a very long time!

Soaking wet!!!

Pugs are supposed to weigh 20 pounds. Shiloh weighs 35. Oops.

Look at this big boy!! We put the high chair in the basement! Cole now eats at the "kid's table" for all of his meals.

Will (15.5 months) and Cole (17.5 months)
 

2 comments:

hughesfamily said...

So, the Shiloh picture with her at 35 pounds trumped all of the other pictures. Haha. That is awesome.

OF COURSE, you have some adorable kids! I love the collage of Cole and of Caroline and Eric in the rain! I am so glad you are loving staying home!

Merrica and Jonathan said...

Glad to hear that you are settling in to the SAHM thing! It took a while for me to get used to it too. Cute pics, let's get together soon! Can't believe we live so close again!