Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th of July!

I didn't take many pictures on the Fourth of July because we didn't do a whole lot. Caroline played in her pool and with her new water table. I kept Cole inside most of the day due to the heat. We had neighbors over for a BBQ in the evening. Here are just a few pics from Monday...

She is definitely at the weight limit on this thing. I kept telling her "no", but when your Mommy is taking pictures of you, you are bound to think that what you are doing is cute. Right?

Hey, sweet boy!

Too busy playing with the iPad to look up at me. Stinker.
Her favorite thing about the iPad is to be able to watch "Nardinal baseball". What would the 4th of July be without some baseball on??

I sat Cole in the high chair for the first time today. It's reclined back pretty far. He just sat in there and grinned from ear to ear.
(I think this shirt needs his name monogrammed on it. It's too plain.)

No comments: