Friday, July 8, 2011

Backyard, Wine, & Cole!!

Enjoying the outdoors watching Sissy play in the yard. Next Spring he'll be all over that yard with her!

Dumping water all over mommy's feet. Because it's fun.

Caroline loves, loves, loves being outside. We have to pick her up to bring her inside because she refuses to come on her own.

"What? What did I do?"
We now have to keep the wine somewhere besides the perfect little cubbies on the china cabinet because somebody likes to drag the bottles all over the house.

Cole hit two terrific milestones this week. The first being he has rolled over from his front to back!! Of course I have tried twenty different videos and he has yet to do it on video. I'll get it this weekend! The second being laughing!! He has giggled at us multiple times and it is my most favorite sound EVER! I love baby giggles. I will video that this weekend, too!

This picture was taken from the iPad, so it's not the best quality, but Eric snapped this shot earlier. Caroline loves her pups!

No comments: