Thursday, June 30, 2011

R.O.T.T.E.N.

Cole is the sweetest little cuddle bug, ever. I've mentioned before how much he loves to be held. I keep saying that he was meant to be the first child and Caroline was meant to be the second (only joking) because Caroline could've cared less about being held all the time and Cole pretty much insists on being held at all times. If he were the first baby, I could hold him all day long and we'd all be happy. But, that's just not realistic.

I caught a happy little baby playing in his Boppy pillow all by himself...

But here you will see that I put him down for 9 seconds, so I could use the restroom and he didn't like that idea. At all.
You can't really tell in this picture, but he is fussing up a storm for somebody to pick him up. He doesn't care who. Just a body to hold him. We've tried to trick him by putting a warm bottle of water in the swing with him and that worked for a few minutes. He is a smart cookie.
Cole, you are very high maintenance, but I truly enjoy every second of cuddling you. Daycare isn't quite going to know what to do! They're going to have to just hold you all day, I guess! :o)

No comments: