Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day!!

It's hard to believe this was Eric's third Father's Day.  We didn't have a lot planned. We opted for a relaxing day at home. But, then...he decided to get a little yard work accomplished, which turned into a several hour project including a couple trips to Home Depot. While it was 97 degrees outside, Caroline and I sat in the lawn chair and watched Daddy hard at work. Thanks, Eric for all that you do for us! We love you so much!!!

My sweet husband and the best daddy in the world!!

Of course golf was on the TV all. day. long.

Eric trimmed the bushes up and rocked it in. Then bordered it with these stones. Looks great!

She was just genuinely smiling and laughing and I actually caught it on camera!

This picture was an accident, but I think it's pretty cute!!

No comments: