Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The end of June?? NO!!!

I know that I should not gripe or complain about this summer flying by. I have been off since March 4th. However, I am enjoying my time with my babies sooo much. As a teacher I always know that once the 4th of July comes and goes, summer is history. I do love my job, which definitely makes it easier to go back each August. It's going to be hard to leave my sweeties, though. Speaking of my sweeties...here's a few pics at the end of June:
All bundled up. Mommy was hoping he'd fall asleep and take a snooze, but no such luck.

I am not exaggerating one bit when I say that she knows how to work the iPad better than I do. Seriously.

Darling dress our neighbor Jen made for her!!

Papa gave her a ride around the yard about 100 times.

No comments: