Saturday, February 18, 2012

When Did She Grow Up?

Over the past couple weeks we have noticed how much older Caroline is looking and acting. She, of course, has her moments where we're quickly brought back to reality that she is indeed a 2 year old.

Gigi and Papa sent her a Valentine's Day package and inside was a package of paper plates. These are her new favorite things. Ever. 

We ordered her a Balance Bike off Zulily (a discount children's site). It supposedly trains them to ride a bike without training wheels. We'll see.

Both are having pancakes for breakfast! Well, Cole has them in front of them, but I'm pretty sure he's eating his teething ring.

Clearly my ISO setting was a little too high on my camera, but it's still cute.

She was wearing her normal play clothes this afternoon and she took them off and reached for this dress in her closet. I figured, why not!? It's darling! She just looks so much older this week.
*We had family pictures this morning and I pray some of them turned out well. It was challenging getting the kids to sit still and smile at the same time.*


Sweet girl.
Her little scratch on her nose was my fault. She was sprinting around the house and I put up my hand to slow her down and she ran right into my fingernail.


Redneck? Probably. Making S'mores in our fireplace, which just so happens to be a gas fireplace.

Very proud to be helping Daddy.

Love him!

No comments: