It's super fun hanging your head off the bed and laughing into the mirror.
Mini-Me of her Daddy. iPad in one hand and wearing Daddy's shoes.
Snotty Snotterson
Daddy took Caroline to the mall today to ride the choo-choo and carousel. She had a blast and was attached to her daddy all night.
Eric made me a delicious dinner last night to celebrate Valentines Day. My real present is "Wicked" tickets in New York City!!
Caroline has 12 friends in her class at school, so we made Valentines for them. Each child will get a little shovel with M&M's and a sweet card that says "I Dig You! Love, Caroline".
I walked into Caroline's room and they both looked at me. Caroline is not nearly as excited as Cole is to see me.
Loves watching that spin cycle.
Can you see his 2 bottom teeth?? So cute.
Ready for Valentine's Day!
I love this picture. Such a sweet little face.
"Bailey, get off my pillow."
Eric texted me this cute picture of Caroline on the train at the mall. She looks soooo big to me!

3 comments:
YOUR KIDS= SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, Katie! Get them into some sort of modeling for cute clothes! :)
I hope you all feel better soon. Seriously everyone we know seems ill, our boys have been sick for weeks! AHHH. Oh and how cold is cold....
Thanks, Nicole!
@Merrica--40 has been the high. That's cold for down here!!
Post a Comment