Sunday, February 5, 2012

Weekend at Home...

My Mom (Gigi) was supposed to come on Thursday for a long weekend, but she got sick and canceled her flight. So sad. We hope she can come back soon!

Busted!  
Drying off her slide, so she can play outside.

Playing with settings on my camera. She makes a great subject.

Again. Playing with camera. Beautiful girl. We are so blessed with a sweet, smart, and energetic little girl!

I let Caroline pick out her outfit today and she chose this cute outfit. She figured out how to twirl around and around.

She took my keys and said she wanted to drive Mommy's car, so we played for a few minutes.

Going to Walmart.

Patting (beating) Cole on the back.


This is one example of the messes I am constantly picking up to keep our house "Show Ready". (STRESSFUL!)

Cole had his first Oatmeal Breakfast at Cracker Barrel this morning. This is Caroline's favorite thing ever. For $3.99 you get a huge bowl of oatmeal, tons of bananas, a huge blueberry muffin, and some milk. That's a deal!

2 comments:

hughesfamily said...

Your kids are gorgeous!

Merrica and Jonathan said...

Such cute pics. I feel for you with keeping the house show ready. I can't imagine doing it now with two kids that are mobile! Hope the house sells quickly!