This has been one of those no good, very bad, horrible, rotten, no good, very bad days. I'm home today with Cole who has a high fever. Got him an appointment for 11am. Left plenty early because it was pouring down rain. Not the kind of rain that is hard. The kind of rain that hurts you when it hits. Pull into the doctor at 10:40 and I lock my keys in the car with sweet Cole in the backseat. CRAP! Had to call 911 from inside the doctor office and a nice Hoover cop was at my car within a couple minutes. Took him 20 minutes (remember, it's raining needles.) to get my door open. I stood in the rain and played peek-a-boo with Cole for the entire time. Luckily, I have Cole now and all is good. NOT. Am in the waiting room by 11:03 (appt. was at 11. So not really late at all). We get called back at 11:15. See the doctor at 1:00. Yep, 1:00. Cole was screaming at that point he was so tired and hungry and I was ready to pull my hair out. The doctor explained that a patient before Cole was diagnosed with Diabetes, so I thanked God that Cole just has a little fever virus and nothing extreme. But, I was still very irritable. All is better now, though. Cole still has a fever and is feeling lousy. Is it too early to have a glass of wine??
My sweet mother sent me this:
Wednesday, February 1, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You are awesome... I love that you played peek-a-boo with Cole the entire time! Precious. This will be such a fun story to share with him one day!
Greenvale is ridiculous. I loved the doctors, but it was always a forever wait. Ugh.
Hope he feels better!
Post a Comment