I have to document a few funny things that Caroline says/does that crack us up.
1) After watching Toy Story 3 earlier in the day, she wouldn't go to sleep that night because Amy and her kitchen were going to be playing together and she wanted to play with them.
2) They must have been talking about monsters at school b/c before bed the other night she told me that there aren't any monsters at our house. They all went to the North Pole with Santa. She must have been reassuring herself that there wouldn't be any monsters in bed with her.
3) When you tell her that you're sorry, she promptly responds, "Thank you so much for saying you're sorry.". I'll say, "you're welcome." and she'll respond, "Thank you for saying you're welcome.". The girl has some manners!
4) She's obsessed with the iPad. We've had to set a timer to only allow her 15 minutes on it. She will walk up to Daddy and whisper, "Can I play with the iPad, please." Doesn't sound funny, but it's adorable how she whispers it. The cuter she is, the more likely we are to say yes.
5) Still worries about Cole a lot and rats him out often. "Mommy, look at Cole please.". She'll yell at him and say, "NO, Buddy!".
6). When singing "Mary Had a Little Lamb" the other night before bed, she asked who Mary was. I told her it was Jesus' Mommy. Her face lights up and says, "Is she Yogi's Mommy, too?" I think we have some work to do on that one. The girl LOVES Yogi Bear!
7)This morning I looked everywhere for my car keys. 15 minutes later I found them in the washing machine. Caroline promptly goes, "Oh ya. I put them there." Thanks, Caroline. We were almost late for school.
8) Last week she made up this entire story about how she pushed Bailey (a girl at school) down and had to go to the "green star" (time-out). She fabricated this story so well that i had to email the teacher to see if our child was a bully. Her teacher let me know that none of that happened. We have a fibber already??!
9). She repeats EVERYTHING you say. When Eric is studying and gets a question wrong, he'll say "Dang it". So she started saying "Dang it". We told her she should not say that. Now when one of us says "Dang it". She goes, "Mommy/Daddy, don't say dang it." (same goes with "oh my god". Oops!)
I'll add more as I think of them!
Wednesday, February 8, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment