-After Eric's parents left the other day she asked 3 dozen times, "Where'd Mamaw-G-pa go?", so I'd tell her. Then she said at least 10 times, "Mamaw G-Pa go back to Illinois (pronounced Ell-in-oysz)."
-I asked her, "Where does Caroline live?". She goes, "Right Here" and pointed to the floor. I then told her that she lives in Alabama and she now will say that "Caroline lives in Alabama. Mamaw, G-pa, Gigi, Papa live in Illinois." But if you ask her if she wants to live in Illinois she will promptly respond, "NO. Ca-nine lives Right Here. Alabama." Uh-oh!
-Last night as I'm making her dinner I try to teach her the song "Sweet Home Alabama". But she tells me "NO" (shocking) and she starts singing "Sweet Caroline." --"Sweet Ca-nine. Ba Ba Ba. Good Times Good times. So good. So good. So good.". Sweetest little voice. EVER.
-Each night when I put Cole to bed she will ask for "Cole's monitor" and carries it around. She will say "mommy, cole's crying. go get him, mommy. go get cole." He will definitely not be crying, but she just wants to play with him. So sweet. If he really does fuss, she gets super excited b/c she thinks he'll get up and play with her.
-When Cole picks up something he isn't supposed to Caroline very politely tattles on him by saying, "Mommy, look at Cole please." "Mommy, look at Bubba. PLEASE."
-I ask her every single day what she did at school that day. She'll go "hmmmmmmm. played co-puter, rode red bike, play with john robert (her boyfriend), play with thomas, play with joseph". I will ask if she played with any girls and she'll say, "no mommy. mommy's silly." She will tell me what she ate for lunch. She amazes us every single day with her vocabulary and recall!!
No comments:
Post a Comment