1) My Husband. It’ll be 7 years on the 27th that I married the greatest man on Earth. I thank God for him every day. He is such a hard worker and does so much for our family. He is also the best daddy!!
2) Our babies. We have two of the sweetest children I’ve ever met in my life. It is so amazing to watch them grow every single day. We are rewarded with hugs, kisses, and “I love yous”. And occasionally a temper tantrum.
3) Our AWESOME family. We are so lucky to have such terrific parents. Caroline and Cole will grow up with extraordinary grandparents, aunts, and uncles. Such a blessing!
4) Our Home. We have made a beautiful home in Alabama where we’ve brought both babies home to live.
5) Our jobs. You know the #2 and #4 things I’m thankful for? They cost us A LOT of money! I am so lucky to have the best teaching job in the Universe (seriously!) and Eric has had an awesome experience at UAB for Residency & fellowship. Our jobs keep us tired & exhausted, but at least we both enjoy what we do.
6) Convenience. I love having everything we need nearby. Within a few minutes we have a mall, grocery stores, baby stores, toy stores, library, parks, Sam’s Club(!!!), Target, and Walmart.
7) A terrific daycare. Yes, it costs us WAY more than our mortgage a month to send our kids to this school, but it’s well worth it. Since I’m a working Mom, it’s very comforting to be at work and not have to worry about my children. I have NO complaints about their pre-school. So thankful.
8) Friends. We have friends spread out all over the country, but am so thankful to have them in our lives. We’ve made some terrific friends in Birmingham that I know will be friends for life. We also have some awesome neighbors that we’ll miss dearly if/when we ever move.
9) Ok, my list could go on and on. We’re blessed.
Greatest blessings ever:
1 comment:
I am really loving her bangs, now! Your kids are so cute. I am glad you love the daycare so much!
Post a Comment