Saturday, November 13, 2010

The Wigtons Love Shutterfly!


‘Tis the Season to be sending out Christmas cards! I started looking up cards last night and found some great ones on Shutterfly that I think The Wigtons will use this year. I have never been a huge fan of sending out a Christmas card with just a picture of the child/children, so I really like this card: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/cards-stationery/joy-magic-story-christmas-5x7-folded-card?sortType=1&storeNode=93476.

There’s enough space to do a picture of just Caroline and then one of all of us. I may even include the dogs if I choose a card that has enough picture places!! Since I’m expecting Baby #2 I also thought it would be fun to include a picture of my baby bump on the Christmas card! I also LOVE this card: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/cards-stationery/family-wall-red-christmas-card-5x7-flat?sortType=1&storeNode=93476.
I thought this year I might put our blog address on our Christmas card, so family and friends that don’t know about it, can keep up with the Wigtons. I figured it would be silly to send out a “family letter” since I blog about every single thing we do! Haha.
Check out the holiday card collection (there’s over 700) at http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards.

You can even get photo Christmas tags!!!! http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-gift-tags

And check out these awesome cards, where you can actually tell a story!! http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/holiday-story-cards.

I’ll have some decisions to make, but at least these are fun decisions! After the holidays I can’t wait to make our annual holiday photo book at http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-books.

If you want to blog about Shutterfly, Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… sign up: http://bit.ly/sfly2010

1 comment:

Emily said...

Good idea about listing your blog address on your card- I may borrow that idea if you don't mind!