Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful!

We have so much to be thankful for this year. I could list a thousand things, but I'll just list a few. We are very thankful to have each other and such a great marriage. We're thankful for our beautiful and sweet daughter and the sweet little boy-to-be. We're thankful for our wonderful families, great home, jobs, and friends. The list could go on and on, but I'm sort of in a turkey coma right now.


Eric's parents are in town having Thanksgiving with us. The guys fried the turkey outside in the 78 degree weather while the women took care of everything in the kitchen. Caroline is having a blast with her grandparents. Caroline and Mamaw baked Christmas cookies and she has just been spoiled rotten with love.

Here are a few pictures off of one of my camera cards. I have some more on the other one, I'll upload later. I hope y'all had a Happy Thanksgiving! Here's a shout out to the Pilgrims and Indians for creating the very first Thanksgiving! I don't think they ate the scrumptious fried turkey and sweet potato casserole that we did today. They did have corn, but probably not the deliciousness of Niblets Corn and Butter Sauce!!





Caroline's turkey dinner on her fine china.

Monogrammed booty

Carving the turkey

No comments: