Monday, November 15, 2010

Finally a few pics!

So, I got free Christmas cards from Shutterfly for posting a blog post about how awesome they are! Yay! I finally took some time and uploaded a few pics from our camera. Here are some pics from the last few days in no particular order.

Caroline found the oven mit and wore it for a solid 30 minutes around the house.

My dad went Elk hunting in Colorado a couple months ago and brought her back this "Mountain Princess" t-shirt. Thanks, Dad!!

Remember last week when I described the dreaded 18-month checkup?? Well, here she is actually being entertained for 5 seconds.


"Is the doctor EVER going to come in here??"

Trying to get in the cabinets at the dr. They are smart and keep them locked!!
Alright, so not the best pictures in the world, but she's a hard one to catch on camera. We have an exciting week coming up with my mom flying down on Thursday! Eric and I are going to celebrate our 6 year wedding anniversary on Saturday, while Mom is here to babysit!!

No comments: