School's Out for Summer!! I am thrilled to be a Stay-at-Home-Momma for the next couple months. Caroline is excited to spend so much time with Mommy. Not sure what all we'll do yet, but I know we'll have fun.
Here are some pictures that I have taken from the last week. They are in random order, but I promise they are all cute!

Bailey's 2nd Birthday Pary at Pump-It-Up.

"Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday Dear Bailey!!!"

All the kiddos at the party!

Eric had a lot of fun playing with Caroline.

Celebrating my last day of school on Friday! I love Summer!

Trying to get into the laundry room. She loves sticking her head in the dryer.

Just chilling on the counter.

These next few pictures are out of order, but Caroline has learned how to climb up in her rocking chair, pull herself up, and try to get into her crib (obviously she's too short to get in there, but she sure tried.).

Yep, I can pull myself into the chair now.

I love sitting in daddy's rocker!

Adorable digital scrapbook a parent had made for me. It has pictures from throughout the whole school year in there. I love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment