Sunday, May 9, 2010

Birthday Fun

It has been a very busy weekend. Friday night, Caroline and I met Eric out at Ross Bridge Resort for an Ophthalmology Reception (following their Research Symposium). It was a very nice reception! Saturday, we had our JCRMA Spring Brunch in, then Caroline and I went to two birthday parties for her friends Wyatt and Maggie while daddy golfed out at Ross Bridge. Both of her little friends turned 1, too! I didn't take any pictures at the parties, but I should have. Lots of cute babies (toddlers?) everywhere! We are very blessed to have lots of great friends!

Caroline opening up her gift from Auntie Jen (My BFF up in IL!!)

Reading her birthday card.

Caroline made this beautiful flower for me at daycare. Isn't she sweet?


At the Ophthalmology dinner Friday night out at Ross Bridge. Caroline partied until 9pm!! Still woke up at 6am, though.

No comments: