
Caroline had a wonderful FIRST birthday! We started the day out at the doctor for her 12 month checkup. Yes, she had 4 shots on her birthday.
12 month stats: 18 lbs 13oz (b/w 10 and 25th percentile)
29 inches long (50th)
I don't remember head measurement, but it was 95th percentile!
So, we have a tall and skinny 1 yr old.
Eric used a vacation day and stayed home to play with her all day. I was a tad jealous, but soon I'll have the entire summer with her! When I got home from work, we went to Iguana Grill to eat Mexican. Caroline ate almost all of my quesadilla and flirted with all the people at the table behind us. When we got home she had her first taste of cake and loved it (of course)!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Caroline! Can't believe she's so grown up. Love her dress too!
Post a Comment