Sunday, May 16, 2010

Family, Friends, and a 1 year Old!

Caroline's first birthday party went on without a hitch. Thank you SO MUCH to all of our sweet friends for coming to celebrate with us. A really, really big THANK YOU to our families for traveling all the way from IL to celebrate Caroline's birthday. She ate up all the attention and had so much fun with everyone. Most of these pictures are in reverse order, but I don't think it makes a difference! I put captions under each one! All of us friends are always so good about lining the kids up for a picture and I didn't even think about doing it at her party. I'm so sad because we had 13 kids at our house!! Caroline is one lucky girl having all those friends!

Grandpa, Mamaw, The Birthday Girl
PaPa, Gigi, and The Birthday Girl


Maracas I painted for the girls as party favors. I painted blue ones for the boys.

Ruby with her maracas


Caroline opening up her gift from Uncle Robert and Aunt Court.


Reading a card.


Hesitating digging in to her cake. Finally she did, but just wanted to fingerpaint the highchair with it. For as much as this girl loves to eat, I hoped she'd dig in.


cupcakes and cake pops

Caroline in her party dress
Daddy, Carebear, and Mommy

PaPa with Caroline. She pulls out her hairbows, but Mommy keeps putting them back in.

Caroline's Smash Cake. Mamaw baked the cake and Mommy decorated it.

No comments: