Sunday, May 16, 2010

Birthday Party Animal!!!!!

We have had a lot of birthday parties to go to lately. Nicole (Lily's Mommy. Funny how that is her main identity now.) and I were talking today about how great it's been b/c we know it's a scheduled time we all get to see each other! Yesterday (obviously) was a very important one for Caroline. Haha. Today, we went to her friend Madison's birthday party (our friends Bud and Kyle's daughter). Madison wore the most adorable pink and brown tutu. Precious. Every picture I took of her didn't turn out b/c she was in constant motion and it caused the pic to be blurry. But, of course I have some of C.

Making herself right at home at Madison's party.

Caroline and Lily playing together.

Sweet Caroline. Left the bow in her hair for almost the entire party! Thanks, Tiffany for the bow. It's precious.


A huge shout out to Lily for this FUN corn popper!!! Daddy ran all over the house popping these little balls and the next picture shows Caroline's reaction...


She couldn't stop laughing at daddy. I wonder how long it'll be before Caroline is running (or at least walking?) around the house with this fun toy!?!?

1 comment:

hughesfamily said...

Oh, fun! Lily and I loved our shout-outs! :) I am glad she likes the toy! Lily loves her maracas. We had to bring them in the car this morning, because she wouldn't put them down!