I had a nice little snow day on Friday, so I cleaned out Caroline's closet. I had these hangers neatly in the box ready to throw away. I turn around and I hear a "thud". I turn back around and Caroline was having a ball with these hangers!! Who knew this trash could be so much fun!
This is what we in Alabama call a "Winter Wonderland". Yes, you can still see the grass, but it really was snowing hard. It all melted by 10am today. It was sooo fun to see my 2nd graders soooo excited about the snow coming down. It made my day!! I didn't take Caroline outside in it, b/c she doesn't have the proper attire. Shiloh was loving the snow, Bailey hid under the patio furniture and refused to go to the bathroom all day.
Happy Valentine's Day from Caroline!
Happy Valentine's to everyone! We're having a relaxing weekend at home. Eric is on-call this whole weekend, so we can't go too far. I hosted "Oh Baby" Playgroup at our house this morning.
Here is Caroline and her friends Lily and Addison.
Caroline is in desperate need for her nap!
Lily and Caroline are 5 weeks apart!
Playing so well together.
So excited my friends came to play! I hope to see them soon!


No comments:
Post a Comment