Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sick. Again.

...or she's STILL sick. We're not sure. I took Caroline to the doctor yesterday b/c our parental instincts told us that she was still not over her last ear infection. She has a nasty ear infection in both ears. After an incident that I won't share on this blog, I had to give Caroline a bath at 11:30 last night, so I just filled up one side of the sink. Genius. Why have I not thought of this sooner? I fill up that huge bath tub for this tiny little person every single night. So, this afternoon I did it again. For being sick with a high fever, she had a little bit of fun in the sink.


Who knew Momma could be so adventurous!?

Look at her little piggies sticking up. Too sweet. Oh and how much does she look like her daddy??? Crazy!!

Eric had a busy day at work. He says to me, "A glass of wine a day is good for your heart". This is "a glass" of wine he walks into the living room with. Ha.

2 comments:

hughesfamily said...

So cute!! She is so photgenic! And, the glass of wine is pretty attractive looking, too! Was there anything left in the bottle, Eric? Love it!

Robin said...

That is the cutest sick baby I have ever seen. She is beautiful!