
Caro had her 9 month checkup today! She has finally moved out of the 25th percentile for something...HEIGHT...can you believe it?? She is in the 60th!!! She is still 25th for weight. She weighs 16lb. 14oz. Mamaw figured out that she's gained 10 pounds since birth!
I'm not sure if this is right, but the they said her head is 90th percentile!Caroline was trying to eat the tape measure and pulling and yanking on it, so I'm not quite sure how accurate the measurement was. Although, she does kind of have a big head, so maybe it's true.
Everything else was great. The doc said to start feeding her smaller portions of what we eat for dinner. She's ready for table food. Her next appointment will be at 1 year!! Well, I hope her next appointment won't be until 1 yr!
1 comment:
What a precious petite cutie! It's so much easier when they eat table food, but it makes you have to eat better too :)
Post a Comment