Monday, February 15, 2010

Crawling...

I'm not sure if I posted that Caroline is crawling forward or not. I don't think I have. At Christmastime Eric and I joked a lot that Caroline would never crawl, b/c she disliked being on her tummy. Well, the little munchkin can lift up on her hands and knees with her tush all the way in the air as if she's ready to walk; but don't worry. There is no walking in her near future. She is, however, crawling around the house. She is really just crawling to get something that she wants. Luckily, she is not just crawling around and around just to crawl. Soon, I'm sure. She can also go from laying down to sitting up now.

Here are a few pics from Valentine's Day:




When I walked into the room she was actually STANDING UP in her crib!!!! By the time I grabbed the camera, she was sitting back down. About gave me a heart attack, but don't worry; her crib is lowered so she can't jump out.


Yes, these are pink scrubs to match daddy's green ones. How precious are these?? Our good friends Missy and Sean gave these to Caroline before she was born. They are a little big for her yet, but I just had to put them on her. Too cute!

No comments: