Friday, January 1, 2010

First Post of the New Year...

2009 was an exceptionally great year for Eric and I. We had our sweet little "tax deduction" (j/k) in May. She has brought so much joy to our lives it is unreal. It's hard to imagine that 2010 could possibly top 2009. But, we have a feeling every year will get better and better!

I have registered to run a half-marathon on April 24th in Nashville with my dad. I think it's going to be a lot of fun to run with him, but I will have to do the training solo. I have began training just to become a "beginner". Once I become a "beginner" I can fully train for the marathon. Hopefully by the end of January, I will be ready to hit it hardcore. I need to hit up a running store to look at some new running shoes, but I am nervous to go in there b/c I feel an alarm will go off when I walk in the door saying "imposter! an imposter!" Wish me luck. I'm trying to become a "good" runner. I still can't believe I am doing this, but I know it will be soooo worth it!

Happy 2010 to everyone out there! Another post without pictures, but as soon as my camera battery is charged, I'll add some!

No comments: