Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Graduating Infant 1...

Well Caroline is almost an Infant 1 graduate at school. As of January 25th she will be a big girl in the Infant 2 class. I have to admit that I have been very anxious/nervous about this transition, because I really, really like her Infant 1 teachers. However, today when I saw the Infant 2 welcome letter and schedule I got a little excited. They have an actual curriculum in this class with a full-day schedule. I thought our parents/grandparents (and anyone else who cares) would get a kick out of our little Baby C's intense schedule.
It goes like this:
7-7:30 Sensory Stimulation (Play Time)
7:30-8:00 Breakfast
8:00 Sensory Stimulation
8:30 Diaper change
845 Bottle
9-1030 Nap Time (I am very excited about a scheduled nap time!!
1030 Diaper Change
11 Lunch
1130-12 Curriculum Classroom Time (read books/sign language/sippy cup practice/family photo time)
12-1230 Sensory Stimulation
1230 Bottle
1-230 Nap Time
230 Snack
245 Diaper Change
3-4 Sensory Stimulation

I usually pick her up by 4:00, but the schedule continues until 6:00. We had a letter asking to bring an individual picture of each family member, b/c they do something with those everyday. Maybe she'll learn to say "Momma" soon!! Our little girl is almost 8 months old!

I have spent the last 2 days creating DVD's of the past 8 months of her life. I had no idea we had taken so much DVD footage, so I am glad to have it all organized into movies by each month of her life.

No picture to go with this post, so I'll take some tomorrow of her and post them then.

No comments: