Monday, January 25, 2010

Rainy Sunday

Yesterday was one nasty, dreary, rainy day. That's all I can say to describe it. It was a great day to do absolutely nothing...which is what we did! These pics are in no particular order.

"Mommy, PLEASE give me some of your soup!"

Caroline lookin' pretty cute in her pj's.

Caroline was helping daddy read some Ophthalmology. Then she decided to eat his book, so we had to get out a book that Caroline really could put in her mouth. She was making it hard for daddy to learn anything.



Laying on Momma's lap and getting tickled.


REALLY trying hard to crawl. A month ago I never would have guessed she'd ever even attempt to crawl. Now she gets on all 4's and is ready to take off. We'll keep you posted, but I give it another week or so.

Caroline LOVES jumping in her Jumperoo. Thanks to my Alpha Phi friends for buying this for her. She LOVES jumping up and down, up and down and screeching and squealing in delight.

No comments: