Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Terrible Blogger

I have been so busy lately I haven't had time to blog! The house we are renting is going on the market this week, so we've been busy cleaning and organizing. Good news is that the owner hired a company to come clean. So that helped!!
We will move into our new house in like 6-7 weeks!! We are really getting excited. But with a new house comes a terrible task: PACKING. We must get started on that soon.
My monogramming had been wicked busy, which is good and bad. Trying to wrap things up with that and take a couple months off to pack, move, go on vacation, and unpack. In that order.

Our baby boy turns 2 next week!! We are having an Easter themed party. I promise to give the wild man his own blog post next week. He's been surprisingly calm the past couple days.

A few pics from my phone...













1 comment:

Merrica and Jonathan said...

I have been a terrible blogger too lately! You have inspired to try to post something before the boys come home from my parents! Cute pics , I can't believe the guys are turning 2.